Beckham Loves Adidas - Bright Shade of Blue

England famous football player David Beckham wore Adidas shoes which has a design of bright shade of blue during the FIFA 2006 World Cup and gathers lot of attention. A great endorsement for Adidas huh. As I look at the shoes photos I understand why David loves it from the color and to its entire packaging, what more can I say when I wear it. Probably all soccer player will have a desire to have this shoes.

In some press release I read that David said, "I am pleased to step on the pitch with my new Lion boots! Adidas couldn't have come up with a better design for the biggest and most important tournament in football. The design and fit is stunning and I look forward to wearing them in our first game against Paraguay."

I think Adidas will surely loves you David!!!

1 comment:

zbsports said...

This bright shade of blue adidas shoes is awesome...also the model is awesome...it's david the famous david becham...^_^